In order to provide a safe environment for all show tubers, please read and follow the rules for the snow tubing hill:
1) Only one rider per tube. You cannot ride two together in one tube.
2) Follow the instructions from the SkiCove attendant. When you start, place your tether ring inside your tube. Await orders by the starter attendant. If the starter allows two or more tubes to go down together, you must hang onto each other's tube all the way to the bottom. If conditions on a given day are too fast, you will not be allowed to go down together. Please tell the attendant if this is the first time you have ever snow tubed on this hill or are unsure of any instructions.
3) Upon reaching the bottom immediately exit your tube and the hill. Walk to the left to the steps. There may be another tuber right behind you and you may be hit. Follow the trail to the lift line.
4) Hand your tube ring to the lift attendant at the lift line and follow their instructions.
5) No throwing snow balls or ice. This will not be tolerated, and you will loose your lift ticket and park privileges.
6) If there are more snow tubers than there are tubes in a session, you may have to pass along your tube to the next person when you get to the top. You must get in line to receive another tube. Please be courteous and patient so all may have a good time.
7) Please refrain from wearing any earrings or any other jewelry while tubing. Do not carry any cellphones down the slopes.
8) No alcoholic beverages will be allowed at the tubing park. We will not allow intoxicated persons to go down the hill.
9) Do not eat yellow snow!